Age of Sail
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Blast and board your way to victory as you command a fleet of ships straight out of the Age of Sail! Play either against your friends in LAN mode, or in the expansive single-player campaign.
Age of Sail features:
- LAN mode with 2-4 players (Online through port 4550)
- A single-player campaign with 10 engaging levels
- Photorealistic ocean graphics
- Each ship has a unique set of 6 different attributes, which can be customized for multiplayer
- Fire your cannons at enemy ships
- Board enemy ships to fight the crew, or board your own to transfer resources such as crew and cannons
- A variety of maps and strategically placed terrain
- Multiplayer is fully playable.
- The one player lobby option is only for testing, so it doesn't work perfectly.
- The ability to start the campaign is disabled, as it is not yet fully implemented. There's a pretty cool level select page though.
- There's only a couple very insignificant known bugs in this build. If anything horribly unexpected happens, please let me know.
- I've never posted this game or anything else before because I only lurk the threads to see cool games.
|Published||43 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X|
|Tags||3D, campaign, colony, customize, fleet, lan, old, pirate, Real-Time, ships|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.